Wednesday, June 11, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday: June 11

Here is what I ate today!

Breakfast was my Spinach-broccoli and cheese egg bake, on a slice of Steady Eddie bread with two slices of roast turkey and a side of fresh raspberries.  I paired it with a nice latte made with espresso, coconut milk and coconut sugar.  The secret to the coffee is all in the machine -- I have the Breville Barista Express -- I love it and could not live without it!!


My Morning Snack was a green smoothie!  Made with spinach, kale, almond milk, natural peanut butter, chocolate whey protein and ice.


I also enjoyed one of my banana-raspberry oatmeal muffins as part of my morning snack.



Lunch today was a bed of mixed greens, topped with my quinoa salad, and served with seared wild tuna: and a side of cucumbers.


My afternoon snack was a turkey and avocado sandwich with a side of orange grape tomatoes.


My dinner was my favourite turkey-zucchini meatloaf muffins with a side of red peppers and cucumbers.


So how does it all stack up?  Pretty darn good: 1532 calories with macros of 41% carbs, 40% protein and 19% fat.

Hope you fueled yourself with great food today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment